Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Greetings

It's finally time for me to enter the 21st century, only four years late! Now all I need to do is figure out how to IM and I'll be all set. I've been thinking about blogging for a little while, but a number of things conspired to drive me to it today...first I recently met Bud Gibson who is launching a company to help other company's communicate better, in part through blogs...second, I've been reading the Gower Street blog...he had the pleasure of interviewing NT Wright and has transcribed it for us fans).

1 comment:

Bud Gibson said...

Hi Bob:

Believe it or not, my feedster search mechanism found your mention of me. I've been figuring out how we are going to get all of this done for goal cultivators as well as coming up with a business plan. See you in the new year.

Bud